Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Patara Elephant Farm
- "Elephant Owner for a Day"!


While planning our trip to Thailand, I was looking for a wildlife adventure that would allow us to interact with the animals rather than just view them in a zoo type setting -- or even worse interact with them in a carnival/circus type atmosphere.

Whilst "surfing the net" one day I came across the Patara Elephant Farm in Chiang Mai. After investigating the site further I found a "tab" headed "Elephant Owner for a Day" and thought, this is it, this is the program we have been looking for!, I quickly emailed the farm owner Theerapat Trungprkan(Pat for short)to reserve our spot and adjusted our itinerary to spend a few days in Chiang Mai.


Please click here to read the full article: The Patara Elephant Farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for your comments & contributions, the best of which will feature on my website:
www.visit-chiang-mai-online.com

Regards

Kevin