Thursday, June 4, 2009

Chef Robert Danhi
- "Cuisine within Context"


"Cuisine within Context”"

Chef Robert Danhi: Has been working as a professional chef for over 20 years. Specializing in Asian cuisine ,he is a culinary consultant, & dynamic presenter...

"When I began writing Southeast Asian Flavors years ago I always had the vision of a multimedia element being a huge part of it. I began to photograph and record videos of my journeys around Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and Singapore."

"The people, places and foods of these cultures captured my heart over twenty years ago and the love affair continues to grow as I gain a deeper understanding of the culinary culture that makes each country, region, city, town and village form a unique Culinary Identity."

Please click here to read the full article: "Cuisine within Context" it's a great story of intrepid travel through Northern Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for your comments & contributions, the best of which will feature on my website:
www.visit-chiang-mai-online.com

Regards

Kevin