Monday, June 15, 2009

Driving in Thailand
- "The Rules of Engagement"


Having lived in Thailand for nearly 5 years, and covered some 100,000+kms in that time I feel that i am reasonably qualified to make these personal observations.

You might feel that I am being a little disparaging towards my hosts, but believe you me, this is not JUST about the local drivers, foreign drivers seem to slip “seamlessly” into this mode of driving when in Thailand !!.

I have tried to portray each “event” as a small interesting “sound bite”, and welcome Visitor Feedback on this highly emotive subject.

Please click HERE to read full article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for your comments & contributions, the best of which will feature on my website:
www.visit-chiang-mai-online.com

Regards

Kevin